MCAA Kicks Off All-New Masonry Online Website
Last month the Mason Contractors Association of America launched its updated, interactive MCAA Online website, with an all-new, exclusive members-only section, designed to keep your firm on the cutting edge of what's happening in the masonry industry today. Masonry Online may be accessed by typing in www.masoncontractors.org. MCAA members can access the members-only section by clicking on the "members-only" icon and entering a user name and member number.
In addition to feature up-to-date information about what is happening in the masonry industry and within the MCAA, additional featuers on the members-only website include:
- A complete list of safety tool box talks that can be downloaded free of charge to MCAA members
- A live "chat-room", where members can have open dialogue with fellow members and industry professionals seeking answers to common problems faced by mason contractors today
- Online resources that can be downloaded free of charge to MCAA members, such as the Safety Library, the MCAA Marketing Manual and the Successful Planning Manual
- Special online survey questions
- Links to exclusive member benefits, such as discounted rental car service, group health insurance and Airbourne Express service
- Up-to-the-minute weather reports, stock market updates and specific stock quotes
Also featured on Masonry Online, accessible to members and non-members alike include:
- MCAA's Masonry Showcase program highlights and schedule, educational sessions and workshop descriptions, and online registration capabilities
- MCAA's Architect's Symposium details, schedule and seminar descriptions
- Industry publications and resources, including MCAA's Resource Catalog, the online Buyer's Guide, Directory of Members and links to other industry websites
- MCAA membership information and purchase capabilities
- Careers in masonry, masonry recruitment and industry training program information
- Masonry magazine online subscription access, recent cover stories and features, current editorial calendar and advertising media kit
We are excited about Masonry Online and its all-new members-only section offered exclusively for MCAA members who want to add value to their membership and enhance their business. We encourage you to log on to see what's happening within the MCAA and to keep up with what's new in the masonry industry on a daily basis.
About the Author
Debra J. Mitchell is a former editor of Masonry magazine.