2004 Masonry Showcase - Supporting the Industry
By Colin Faul
For the 2004 Masonry Showcase, the ONLY SHOW IN VEGAS for 2004, our key objectives are to re-engineer and improve the well-known success of our show. We want our exhibitors, members and contractors back in Las Vegas, bringing the quality contacts and contractors who come to our show to compare, shop and save on products for the entire masonry industry.
Our initiatives include:
- Over 100,000 Masonry Showcase brochures are being sent out to current and new attendee contractors which brings together more networking opportunities and industry views into the showcase.
- Providing exciting networking events such as MAMMA MIA and Cirque du Soleil's "O".
- New educational sessions and workshops, including Foreman Development and Basic Masonry Estimating workshops. Educational programs will now be scheduled without overlapping exhibit hours at more convenient times.
- Reorganization of the timing and flow of events including holding the Fastest Trowel and Masonry Skills Challenge contests on separate exhibit days to maximize the number of events you can attend.
- A number of on-floor demonstration workshops are being offered by exhibiting companies to inform attendees about current industry issues and news.
I want you to know of my personal dedication to the Show and the changes that will make it a positive and rewarding experience for all involved. We are committed to improving and building the Show, and your participation and support are vital to our success.
About the Author
Colin Faul was the Director of Marketing and Director of Professional Development for the Mason Contractors Association of America.