Join Us to Build Masonry's Future
Without a doubt, the influence of the masonry industry is strengthened by the unification of our contractors and suppliers. The Mason Contractors Association of America is a national trade association representing masonry contractors and suppliers in national legislative and regulatory affairs, codes and standards composition, workforce development, education, market promotion and general industry advocacy. All together, this means bigger market share for masonry systems, more work for our contractors and suppliers and savings to the cost of doing business.
MCAA "Associate" Members are industry suppliers, manufacturers, and distributors. MCAA's annual membership includes the following year round benefits:
- A free member database every fall, by request, for mailing and phoning MCAA's nearly 1,000 contractor members
- Member plaque to display at your office
- Member banner in your booth at Masonry Showcase
- Member registration rates for all programs and social functions at the annual Showcase
- Listing in the Who's Who in the masonry industry directory as well as on MCAA's website
- Recognition in Masonry Magazine as supporters of the contractors
- Opportunities to network with member contractors throughout the year at member only events
Through Associate Membership, suppliers work hand-in-hand with contractors in shaping the industry. As a member, you will be on the cutting edge of industry news, affect the design of our strategies and promotions and be the first supplier that our members turn to when purchasing.
Our contractor members value the support of our Associate Members. If you would like a part of the $2 billion brought in annually by our members, you must join the MCAA! The benefits are immeasurable for all of us. Visit www.masoncontractors.org and download an application or call MCAA headquarters at 800-536-2225 to learn more about Associate Membership and join us today!
About the Author
Melissa Polivka spent time as the Director of Marketing, Director of Membership, and Director of Workforce Development for the Mason Contractors Association of America.