Masonry Showcase Exhibit & Event Info is Online!
By Colin Faul
Partnership ... Exclusive Opportunity ... Expanded Product Offerings ... Enhanced Education Programs ... Complimentary Offerings, these are all terms we are applying to our marketing efforts for the 2005 Masonry Showcase. Our new partnership with Construct AmericaTM is bringing many new opportunities and has created an all-encompassing industry showcase infusing curiosity and excitement in our attendees.
This year we have implemented extensive efforts to promote contractor attendance at the show and IN YOUR BOOTH. The initial response from our dedicated show attendees and members, in regards to the new partnership and show, has created a buzz and excitement to attend this new industry-wide mega event. Our past attendees and members are very excited for what 2005 has to offer. MCAA's main focus now is concentrating on attracting new contractors, many of which have never attended a trade-show!
Masonry Showcase is undertaking an aggressive attendee promotional campaign starting in October 2004 and will run continuously until the show in April. Promotional efforts to attendees include:
- Over 125,000 brochures will be reaching contractors nationwide promoting Masonry Showcase and the new program offerings for 2005
- Numerous Masonry magazine issues will include a ridealong of the brochure, reaching over 18,000 magazine subscribers multiple times
- Focused mailings to over 6,000 Chicagoland and surrounding states contractors will promote the drive-in factor of our show being in Chicago and the first time a mason contractor show has been held locally in over thirty years
- More than 5,800 new mason contractors have been added to our already extensive list, expanding our promotional efforts to over 23,000 contractor companies
- Masonry magazine will feature a number of articles on the show promoting highlight events, expanded educational offerings for 2005, networking programs with Construct America'" and promotional competitions at the Showcase
- Marketing materials and registration are available ONLINE at www.masonryshowcase.com, currently viewed by over 5.8 million visitors annually
- Tradeshow Participation
- "FREE PASS" direct mailers to nationwide and local contractors
- COMPLIMENTARY EXHIBIT ADMISSIONS are being offered to all attendees, yet another added value to attend the show!
Beyond these noticeable measures we are taking, many of our efforts are behind the scenes concentrating on attracting new contractors in addition to our already loyal attendees. By no means are we finished, or our ideas exhausted! All of our efforts are designed to provide an outstanding experience while increasing traffic in your booth.
About the Author
Colin Faul was the Director of Marketing and Director of Professional Development for the Mason Contractors Association of America.