Welcome New Members
The MCAA is proud to welcome its new members
The Mason Contractors Association of America is proud to welcome the following new members of the Association:
- Allied Masonry, Inc. of Murray, Kentucky
- Arnold Masonry of Ste. Genevieve, Missouri
- Boegemann Bricklaying, Inc. of Wentzville, Missouri
- Brothers Masonry of Phoenix, Arizona
- Cumberland TruStone of Providence, Rhode Island
- E. Rosen Construction of Westlake Village, California
- Frank's Masonry Inc. of Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Gross & Brown Enterprises, LLC of Columbia, Maryland
- Indiana Cut Stone of Bedford, Indiana
- Lynn Masonry of Ada, Michigan
- M&M Advisory of Southaven, Mississippi
- Maninger Masonry of Elgin, Illinois
- R&J Construction Supply Company of Warrenville, Illinois
- Riteway Masonry, Inc. of Oak Lawn, Illinois
- RVM Construction of Lancaster, Ohio.
- Summit Masonry and Stoneworks Inc. of Peoria, Illinois
- Summit Masonry Inc. of Baltimore, Maryland
- Valley Forge Stoneworks, LLC of Devon, Pennsylvania
We look forward to serving these companies with the benefits of the association, and hope to have their strong participation within our organization. Congratulations on joining - we're glad to have you!
About the Author
Melissa Polivka spent time as the Director of Marketing, Director of Membership, and Director of Workforce Development for the Mason Contractors Association of America.