Final Day of Bidding!
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America's first Online Equipment Auction is about to end!
There are only a few hours left for you to bid on new, name brand equipment for a fraction of the cost of retail! Save your company thousands of dollars and support the industry at the same time!
Final day items include:
- 1 Week Sail Boat Cruise for Four by Fraco
- 2 Rolls of Cosella D?erken Delta MS 7ft Foundation Wrap
- EZ Grout Hog Troughs
- Diamond Systems 14" x .110 MA 300 Pro II x 1" Arbor Diamond Blade
- 4 Rolls of Firestone Flashgard Thur-Wall Flashing
- Set of 6 Bon Tool Corner Poles
- DITEQ 14" Silent Turbo Noise Killer Diamond Blade
- Collomix LLC CX-20 Hand Mixer
- Knerr Masonry Unit #3 Bricklayers Arching Tool
- 10 Bags of QUIKRETE Bulk Mortar or Grout (3,000 lbs each)
- 3 Crick Tool 48" Levels
- 10 - 3,000 Pound Bulk Bags of SPEC MIX masonry mortar
Don?t miss out on your chance to bid on new, name brand equipment for a fraction of the cost of retail! All proceeds support Mason Contractors Association of America programs.
Live bidding is currently taking place online at www.masoncontractors.org/auction!
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.