MCAA's Second Annual Online Auction Taking Place Now!
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America's Second Annual Online Equipment Auction is taking place now!
Don't miss out on your chance to bid on new, name brand equipment for a fraction of the cost of retail! Save your company thousands of dollars and support the industry at the same time! Items include:
- 50 feet of Heavy Duty Non-Stop Scaffolding
- Deep Sea Fishing Trip in the Gulf Stream by Hydro Mobile
- 1 Week Sail Boat Cruise for Four by Fraco
- 2 Weeks Stay at Cottage in Rhodes, Greece by Fero Corporation (2)
- Park Industries X-18 P Hydra-Split Masonry Splitter
- 10 Bags of QUIKRETE Bulk Mortar or Grout (3,000 lbs each)
- MK Diamond MK-2001 Wet Cutting Brick Saw
- 10 - 3,000 Pound Bulk Bags of SPEC MIX Standard Mortar or Core-fill Grout
- 4 cases of Gatorback Mortarboards (10/case)
- MK Diamond BX-3 Dry Cutting Masonry Saw
- Set of 6 Bon Tool Corner Poles
- 2 Rolls of Cosella Döerken Delta MS 7ft Foundation Wrap
- Diamond Discs International, Inc. Multi-purpose Silent Diamond Blade (2)
- EZ Grout Hog Trough (6)
- 4 cartons (1000 pieces) of Dur-O-Wal D/A 210 - Veener Anchor Screw-On Plate
- 4 cartons (1000 pieces) of Dur-O-Wal D/A 700 Series - Triangular Ties
- 6 Marshalltown Trowels
All proceeds support Mason Contractors Association of America programs.
Live bidding is currently taking place online at www.masonryshowcase.com/auction!
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.