SWR Institute Launches New Website
The Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute (SWR Institute) launched a new website in order to add more benefits for members and more user-friendly information to those interested in the sealant, waterproofing and restoration industries.
At www.swrionline.org, users will find:
- An updated and more specific "Searchable Directory" ? find contractors, manufacturers, architects, engineers and more in your area quickly and easily
- "Latest News" headlines on the home page, allowing users to access up-to-date industry trends and news
- Easy-to-use "SWR Institute Store," including the Institute's specialized publications
- Detailed information on SWR Institute upcoming meetings
- A wealth of new information in the "Member Projects" case study section, including new photos
- The latest on the Validation Program
Members of SWR Institute can log in to the "Members Only" section of the site for benefits such as: access to more detailed contact information of other members, past meeting presentations and notes, newsletters archives and discounts on publications.
For more information, visit www.swrionline.org.
About the Author
The Sealant, Waterproofing and Restoration Institute is a non-profit corporation of over 230 leading commercial contractors, manufacturers and consultants. For more information visit www.swrionline.org.