Online Auction Enters Second Day
The second day of MCAA’s Online Auction is well underway. Now is your chance to bid on new, name brand equipment for a fraction of the cost of retail! Save your company thousands of dollars and support the industry at the same time!
You can still place opening bids on several great items including:
- 49 feet of Heavy Duty Non-Stop Scaffolding (Lot 1 of 3)
- 49 feet of Heavy Duty Non-Stop Scaffolding (Lot 2 of 3)
- $2,800 Certificate for Rental of a Fraco Product
- 100 Fero Corporation FAST Brackets
- Box of Stonesmith Patented Systems, Inc. BARTARGETs (100 per box)
- Roll of Cosella Döerken Delta MS 7ft Foundation Wrap
- Diamond Systems, Inc. Dry Cutting MA-300 Saw Blade
- 500 pieces of Heckman Building Products Triangle Ties
- TU20K Tune-up Kit for DC-20WH Benner-Nawman-DIAMOND #6 Capacity Rebar Cutter
- TU16K Tune-up Kit for DC-16W Benner-Nawman-DIAMOND #5 Capacity Rebar Cutter
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to get great products for a great price! Live bidding is currently taking place online at www.masoncontractors.org/auction!
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.