Editor's Pick: Delivery Systems
Grout placement made easy
The Groutzilla Placement System comes with an eight-foot reinforced rubber discharge hose, and other lengths are available. The system can be filled from either a ready-mix truck or a mortar mixer. Features include:
- Self-wiping Talet auger system, which allows for optimal discharge flow control, minimal wasted material and easy cleanup
- Auger with reinforced, composite polymer flighting, which prevents binding due to various aggregate sizes
- Angled geometry of the heavy-duty hopper, which promotes flow to the auger and helps prevent accumulation of grout on the hopper's sidewalls
- Heavy-duty steel hopper that is easily replaceable, extending the life of the system
- Positive hydraulically controlled shut-off value that seals the hopper and stops material flow when activated
- Swing-away discharge snout, which eliminates the need for tools to clean the system and is ergonomically designed to eliminate handling of heavy components
- Flush-out grate that provides convenient access to rinse the discharge snout during cleanup.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.