Free Williams Mullen Mini-Webinar
The "Nuts and Bolts" of Filling in the New I-9 Form - Get Ready for the April 3rd Start Date
Join Eliot Norman, Team Leader, Williams Mullen's Immigration Compliance Group, for a Lunch-time Briefing on:
- What's "New" and What's "Old" with the April 3, 2009 Form
- No More Expired Documents?
- What's Changed on the List of Acceptable A, B, C Documents
- What About Receipts? Reverifications? Handling H-1B Transfers/Extensions?
- Who Pays the Fine if the Employee Fills in Section 1 Wrong?
- Bonus: Friendly Quiz on Handling the Difficult Documents
Two Convenient Dates:
March 23, 2009, 12:00 to 12:45
March 26, 2009. 12:00 to 12:45
Bring your Problem I-9 Cases to the Mini-webinar for the Q&A.
For more information or to register for the March 23 or March 26 mini-webinar, please click on the links below:
About the Author
he Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) is the national trade association representing mason contractors. The MCAA is committed to preserving and promoting the masonry industry by providing continuing education, advocating fair codes and standards, fostering a safe work environment, recruiting future manpower, and marketing the benefits of masonry materials. Visit www.masoncontractors.org to learn more.