Mustang Introduces Vertical-Lift 3300V Skid Steer Loader
Mustang, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, is pleased to announce the all-new model 3300V Skid Steer Loader.
“This machine was designed to achieve high lifting height and has excellent rated operating capacity,” says Kelly Moore, Product Manager for Mustang Skid Steer Loaders. “The new 3300V will excel in productivity making it one of the most valuable machines on your jobsite.”
Key features of this exciting new loader include:
- Yanmar Tier III 84-hp, 215 ft.lb. turbocharged diesel engine provides extra power to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
- Impressive rated operating capacity of 3,300 lbs.
- Vertical-lift boom offers customers enhanced stability and more than 131” of lift height for easy truck loading and material handling.
- The heavily constructed vertical-lift boom provides considerable forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights.
- Extra-long wheelbase and new chassis design enhance stability and provide superior weight distribution.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings make this loader stronger than any other machine in its class.
- State-of-the-art operator’s cab features unsurpassed ergonomics and superior comfort.
- Standard joystick pilot control system in either hands only, or hand/foot pattern.
- High-flow auxiliary hydraulics option available for applications that demand maximum performance.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- Standard rear bumper/counterweight for enhanced load capacity, rear protection as well as tow hitch.
About the Author
Mustang Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the manufacturer of skid steer loaders, track loaders, excavators, all-wheel-steer loaders and telehandlers. Please visit www.mustangmfg.com to learn more.