MCAA’s Seventh Annual Online Auction
Bid on products for a fraction of the cost of retail
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America’s seventh annual Online Auction will be held at www.masoncontractors.org/auction from Tuesday, May 17 through Thursday, May 19, 2011.
The Online Auction is a great opportunity for you to purchase products for a fraction of the cost of retail while supporting the association and helping your company at the same time! Bid on new, name brand equipment for nearly half of the cost of retail! All proceeds support MCAA programs.
Current products include:
- $1,000 Advanced Cast Stone Credit Towards Purchase of Cast Stone
- 1 Case of 12 29 oz. Tubes of Mason Bond Adhesive
- 10 Bags of QUIKRETE Bulk Mortar or Grout (3,000 lbs each) with Silo System
- 4 Kraft Tool Company Rose Trowels
- 48" Kraft Tool Company Rose Level with Case
- 50 feet of Non-Stop Heavy-Duty Elevating Scaffolding 27 feet high
- 50 feet of Non-Stop WORKHORSE Elevating Scaffolding for 14-foot-high walls
- 50 feet of Non-Stop WORKHORSE Elevating Scaffolding with one extension for 17'-4" walls
- Arbortech AS170 Brick and Mortar Saw
- EZ Grout Poly Hog Trough
- GATORBACK® Mortar Boards - 10 Pack
- GATORBACK® Mortar Pans - 10 Pack
- MASONPRO.COM Bullnoser CMU Corner Router
- MASONPRO.COM Grout Grunt II 6-pack
- MASONPRO.COM Heavy Duty Brick Tongs (1 case = qty 6)
- Mortar Net USA, Ltd. BLOK-FLASH CMU Flashing System (4 boxes, 100 pans per box)
- Mortar Net USA, Ltd. Total Flash All-in-One Flashing System (200 Linear Feet)
- The Strapmaster from Krando Metal Products, Inc.
- Trow & Holden Co., Inc. Rock Pick Hammer with Carbide Chisel Edge (24 oz.)
A full list of this year’s products is available at www.masoncontractors.org/auction. Check back soon for more additions to the Online Auction.
The Mason Contractors Association of America would like to thank each company who donated items to the Online Auction. The MCAA appreciates your support of the industry!
Live bidding begins at 9:00 AM EDT/6:00 AM PDT on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at www.masoncontractors.org/auction!
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.