Quick-Change Turbo Grinder Accessories
EDCO has expanded its Turbo Grinder accessory line with new Quick-Change accessories, which easily slide onto the Turbo Grinders and stay on magnetically.
The user simply fastens the quick-change plate onto the machine, and then slides on various accessories as needed. The system eliminates the need to unbolt accessories every time a change is needed. The Diamond-Dot accessories remove coatings and smooth rough concrete surfaces, while the PCD accessories aggressively remove thick coverings.
All EDCO Turbo Grinders quickly remove high spots, uneven joints, epoxy, urethane and other difficult coverings from concrete surfaces.
Visit www.edcoinc.com/accessories-turbo-grinder.html to learn more.
Originally published in Masonry magazine.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.
- Regional qualifying Alabama competition for the “World Series of Bricklaying”
- Ordering and Installing Smarter with BIM webinar
- Get your free savings analysis
- If you want the job, give your customer a quote to do their work!
- Take advantage of early bird reservation rates at ARIA
- Is a used mast climber right for you?
- Fluid applied air and water barriers
- Waterproofing at Citywide Printing
- Draining the rain
- New masonry products for September 2014