Quick-Change Turbo Grinder Accessories
EDCO has expanded its Turbo Grinder accessory line with new Quick-Change accessories, which easily slide onto the Turbo Grinders and stay on magnetically.
The user simply fastens the quick-change plate onto the machine, and then slides on various accessories as needed. The system eliminates the need to unbolt accessories every time a change is needed. The Diamond-Dot accessories remove coatings and smooth rough concrete surfaces, while the PCD accessories aggressively remove thick coverings.
All EDCO Turbo Grinders quickly remove high spots, uneven joints, epoxy, urethane and other difficult coverings from concrete surfaces.
Visit www.edcoinc.com/accessories-turbo-grinder.html to learn more.
Originally published in Masonry magazine.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.
- FMI issues 2014 Q3 Construction Outlook Report
- How to Automate FP&A Processes by Leveraging Technology webinar
- Milwaukee® introduces new Jobsite Backpack
- The 2014 SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® Regional winners to date are in
- Midwest Regional Crane Operator & Rigger Skills Competition
- Arriscraft building stone
- CalStar chiseled cast stone unit
- Cleaning manufactured stone
- SPEC MIX Colored Building Stone Mortar plays a huge role in an Arizona masterpiece
- BIM-M announces open call for proposals for REVIT modeling of masonry