Quick-Change Turbo Grinder Accessories
EDCO has expanded its Turbo Grinder accessory line with new Quick-Change accessories, which easily slide onto the Turbo Grinders and stay on magnetically.
The user simply fastens the quick-change plate onto the machine, and then slides on various accessories as needed. The system eliminates the need to unbolt accessories every time a change is needed. The Diamond-Dot accessories remove coatings and smooth rough concrete surfaces, while the PCD accessories aggressively remove thick coverings.
All EDCO Turbo Grinders quickly remove high spots, uneven joints, epoxy, urethane and other difficult coverings from concrete surfaces.
Visit www.edcoinc.com/accessories-turbo-grinder.html to learn more.
Originally published in Masonry magazine.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.
- The shift in American education
- Public meeting on proposed rule to improve tracking of workplace injuries and illnesses
- Participate in public hearings on OSHA's silica rulemaking
- Construction employment increases in 39 states
- It’s the biggest masonry party ever!
- WOC rates increase this Monday
- Roster for National Championship already looks strong
- Guire wins West Tennessee Regional Qualifier
- South of 40 event at Bahama Breeze
- Masonry heaters to be built at WOC 2014
Join the MCAA Today
The MCAA is building a stronger and more successful future for mason contractors. Discover the valuable benefits of becoming a member of the MCAA. | Learn More
Already a member? Login
MCAA Convention• MCAA Convention Website
• Convention Registration with Free Exhibits
• Hotel Reservations