Quick-Change Turbo Grinder Accessories
EDCO has expanded its Turbo Grinder accessory line with new Quick-Change accessories, which easily slide onto the Turbo Grinders and stay on magnetically.
The user simply fastens the quick-change plate onto the machine, and then slides on various accessories as needed. The system eliminates the need to unbolt accessories every time a change is needed. The Diamond-Dot accessories remove coatings and smooth rough concrete surfaces, while the PCD accessories aggressively remove thick coverings.
All EDCO Turbo Grinders quickly remove high spots, uneven joints, epoxy, urethane and other difficult coverings from concrete surfaces.
Visit www.edcoinc.com/accessories-turbo-grinder.html to learn more.
Originally published in Masonry magazine.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.
- Review of EN280 starts soon
- Regional qualifying British Columbia competition for the “World Series of Bricklaying”
- CDC report on OSHA’s review of heat-related enforcement cases highlights need for acclimatization to prevent worker deaths
- An Introduction to LEED and Masonry Construction webinar
- Houzz survey predicts rise in outdoor living renovation
- XL-Perm Air, Vapor and Water Barrier System
- The bricks and mortar for maximizing building envelope performance
- New report shows increasing demand for LEED projects in Brazil
- To rent or buy: Contractors chime in
- The continued rise of equipment rental