Quick-Change Turbo Grinder Accessories
EDCO has expanded its Turbo Grinder accessory line with new Quick-Change accessories, which easily slide onto the Turbo Grinders and stay on magnetically.
The user simply fastens the quick-change plate onto the machine, and then slides on various accessories as needed. The system eliminates the need to unbolt accessories every time a change is needed. The Diamond-Dot accessories remove coatings and smooth rough concrete surfaces, while the PCD accessories aggressively remove thick coverings.
All EDCO Turbo Grinders quickly remove high spots, uneven joints, epoxy, urethane and other difficult coverings from concrete surfaces.
Visit www.edcoinc.com/accessories-turbo-grinder.html to learn more.
Originally published in Masonry magazine.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.
- Safety resources from OSHA
- Staying safe on the jobsite
- 10th annual SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® Colorado Regional Competition is a success
- Premier education offered at 2015 MCAA Convention
- Holcim Awards 2014 for North America winners announced
- ProSeries from Techniseal
- Brick cladding: Helping to keep the moisture out
- Easy ways to make your jobsite a great place to be
- New Toro mortar mixers
- The right mixer for the job