Quick-Change Turbo Grinder Accessories
EDCO has expanded its Turbo Grinder accessory line with new Quick-Change accessories, which easily slide onto the Turbo Grinders and stay on magnetically.
The user simply fastens the quick-change plate onto the machine, and then slides on various accessories as needed. The system eliminates the need to unbolt accessories every time a change is needed. The Diamond-Dot accessories remove coatings and smooth rough concrete surfaces, while the PCD accessories aggressively remove thick coverings.
All EDCO Turbo Grinders quickly remove high spots, uneven joints, epoxy, urethane and other difficult coverings from concrete surfaces.
Visit www.edcoinc.com/accessories-turbo-grinder.html to learn more.
Originally published in Masonry magazine.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.
- World Green Building Council releases new report on healthy green buildings
- 7 Reasons to Install a Continuous Air Barrier and Insulation System webinar
- Salt Lake City holds the 2014 SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® Utah Regional competition
- General Shale hosts the 2014 Eastern Tennessee SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® Regional competition
- OSHA schedules meeting of the Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health
- Waterproofing at Citywide Printing
- Draining the rain
- New masonry products for September 2014
- Arriscraft building stone
- CalStar chiseled cast stone unit