Quick-Change Turbo Grinder Accessories
EDCO has expanded its Turbo Grinder accessory line with new Quick-Change accessories, which easily slide onto the Turbo Grinders and stay on magnetically.
The user simply fastens the quick-change plate onto the machine, and then slides on various accessories as needed. The system eliminates the need to unbolt accessories every time a change is needed. The Diamond-Dot accessories remove coatings and smooth rough concrete surfaces, while the PCD accessories aggressively remove thick coverings.
All EDCO Turbo Grinders quickly remove high spots, uneven joints, epoxy, urethane and other difficult coverings from concrete surfaces.
Visit www.edcoinc.com/accessories-turbo-grinder.html to learn more.
Originally published in Masonry magazine.
About the Author
Masonry, the official publication of the Mason Contractors Association of America, covers every aspect of the mason contractor profession - equipment and techniques, building codes and standards, business planning, promoting your business, legal issues and more. Read or subscribe to Masonry magazine at www.masonrymagazine.com.
- Sally Ride and other heroes
- OSHA to hold meeting of National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health Temporary Workers Workgroup
- 2014 Brick in Architecture Awards honor outstanding design
- New Milwaukee® 13” Work Box delivers jobsite versatility
- Reed Construction Data Introduction webinar
- Concrete admixtures
- Premocoat Bonder and Sealer
- Design FX design-inspired grout
- Surface mottling of mortar joints
- Synpro Masonry Cleaner and Efflorescence Remover