Mustang updates mid-sized skid steer loader
Mustang 2056 Series II includes new key features
Mustang, a leading manufacturer of compact equipment for agriculture and construction markets, updates its ever-popular mid-sized skid steer loader which is now known as the model 2056 Series II.
Key features of the Mustang 2056 Series II skid steer loader include:
- Yanmar Interim Tier IV 68-hp (51 kW), 180 ft.lb. (244.2 Nm) diesel engine provides extra power to handle the toughest jobs with ease.
- Lift 2050 lbs. (930 kg) over 121" (3086 mm) when equipped with 12.00 tires and optional counterweight.
- Overall machine width measures only 59.7" (1516 mm) with the optional offset tire package.
- The tilt-back ROPS and large engine cover exposes internal components quickly for faster and easier maintenance and service.
- Excellent visibility to the rear tires; an open-front design provides better visibility to the front.
- Get in control with three control options: Joystick, hand-foot, and dual-hand controls available with standard or high-flow auxiliary hydraulics.
About the Author
Mustang Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the manufacturer of skid steer loaders, track loaders, excavators, all-wheel-steer loaders and telehandlers. Please visit www.mustangmfg.com to learn more.