Safway Services announces agreement with Brazilian Access Company
Agreement gives Safway access to Brazil's offshore market
In an effort to grow business internationally and expand in Brazil's burgeoning market, Safway Services, LLC has announced an agreement with Mecan, the largest producer and renter of scaffold in Brazil. Mecan will manufacture and distribute Safway's QuikDeck Suspended Access System in Brazil and in other parts of South America.
"Along with the potential for additional revenue, this new agreement gives Safway the ability to introduce the QuikDeck product into the international market, with excellent distribution and support set up at the local level," says Jerry Dolly, Safway's Bridge Division manager. "Having been successfully used in a number of applications and in different markets, we expect QuikDeck will be as versatile and efficient there as it is here."
The newly signed agreement gives Safway access to Brazil's rapidly developing offshore market, in addition to its commercial and industrial markets.
QuikDeck is a modular platform system that is easy to install, safe for workers and more economical than traditional scaffold or access solutions in a variety of applications. With its versatility and ease-of-use, QuikDeck can be assembled from just a few basic components and configured to fit almost any shape or size.
Mecan is one of 10 companies that is part of the Grupo Orguel Corporation, which services the commercial and industrial markets. Grupo Orguel has been in business for over 40 years, and the Mecan Company is involved in manufacturing, distribution, rental and installation of scaffold.
About the Author
Founded in 1936, Safway Services, LLC is headquartered in Waukesha, Wis. Approximately 85 branch locations throughout the U.S. and Canada provide scaffolding products, access solutions and services to our customers. For additional information, visit www.safway.com.
- Camp NAWIC uses community service to get high school girls interested in construction
- Marketing 101 for Mason Contractors webinar
- Welcome new members
- Spread the Word: Masonry Doesn’t Burn
- Senate Appropriations Committee passes amendment delaying silica rule
- Ash Grove Cement recognized by Wildlife Habitat Council
- Holcim releases 2014 Corporate Sustainable Development Report
- Chicago Pneumatic completes expansion of concrete range with launch of new levelling equipment
- M18™ Jobsite Fan delivers most powerful airflow and unmatched runtime
- St. Louis-based Western Waterproofing Company celebrates 100th anniversary