Leading for Success in a Tough Economy webinar
How you can position your company for future success
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) will present Leading for Success in a Tough Economy on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 10:00 AM CDT.
This webinar, presented by Dennis Engelbrecht, Director of CEO Roundtables for the Family Business Institute, Inc., focuses on the key issues faced by masonry contractors in these tough times where the industry as a whole is operating as a loss, survival of the fittest is the paradigm and break even can represent success.
We will address the following points:
- Why is the masonry industry being hit so hard and what does the future hold?
- What are the innovative leaders doing to make a buck against this backdrop?
- How do you keep people motivated to perform & keep morale up?
- What should company leaders focus on to regain success?
- How can you position your company now for future success?
Mason contractors registered for Masonry Certification will receive 1.00 credit in the ethics and business practices discipline upon completion of this course.
Register for Leading for Success in a Tough Economy.
Visit www.masoncontractors.org/live for a full schedule of MCAA’s Live Webinar Series.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.