New ASTM Standards in Building Codes
400+ new standards
Get the tools you need to design and construct buildings that satisfy the international code requirements established by the International Code Council (ICC).
Over 1,800 ASTM construction standards compiled from the Annual Book of ASTM Standards, enable you to:
- Meet international code requirements
- Stay informed and remain competitive
- Specify the right material for the job
- The International Codes published by ICC®
- National Building Code of Canada – National Research Council Canada
- Uniform Plumbing Code and Uniform Mechanical Code – International Assn. of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- BSD SpecLink®
- NFPA5000™ — Building Construction and Safety Code™
- SPECTEXT® Master Guide Specifications
- Green Standards: [Federal Green Construction Guide for Specifiers, International Green Construction Code (IgCC), Green Globes®]
- American Welding Society: Structural Welding Code D1.1/D1M:2010
- UL Global Standards
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
For more information, visit www.astm.org/BOOKSTORE/COMPS/BLDGCD-CURRENT.htm or contact ASTM Customer Service at 610-832-9585.
About the Author
ASTM International develops international standards for materials, products, systems and services used in construction, manufacturing and transportation. ASTM standard specifications and test methods define uniform requirements and procedures. Visit www.astm.org to find out more.