MCAA launches Safety Marketplace
Safety discounts for MCAA members
By Tim O’Toole
The MCAA has launched the Safety Marketplace through the Beeline Purchasing Program for members of the MCAA. Members can buy safety products direct from manufacturers at significant discounts.
By partnering with the MCAA, Beeline Purchasing is able to use the buying power of the Association to set up cost saving opportunities with manufacturers. The program is designed as a purchasing or broker service, so members can buy products direct from manufacturers.
- 10-30% savings over traditional methods of purchasing
- Multiply the buying power of the entire group for additional discounts
- First hand technical assistance and support from factory reps
- Independent and unbiased brokers
- Reduce middleman expenses
- Pass on manufacturer promotions
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.