MCAA’s Thirteenth Annual Online Auction a Success
Bidders, generous donors make auction a hit
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) held its thirteenth annual Online Auction from April 25 to April 27, 2017 at www.masoncontractors.org/auction.
Contractors were able to bid on several new, name brand items for half the cost of retail including scaffolding, mortar boards, trowels and much more. Bidding was fast and furious, but there could only be one winner for each of the great items. Many lots came down to the final seconds, making it an exciting auction for all involved.
The MCAA would like to thank the following companies for their generous donations. We appreciate your support of the industry:
- Advanced Architectural Stone, Inc.
- Airplaco Equipment Company
- Archovations, Inc. dba CavClear
- Calculated Industries
- Central Pre-Mix Concrete Products Co.
- Continental Cut Stone
- EaCo Chem, Inc.
- Elite Island Resorts
- EZG Manufacturing
- FERO Corporation
- Frederick Tool Corp.
- Gatorback LLC
- Husqvarna Construction Products N.A.
- IRON MASON ESTIMATING
- Keene Building Products
- Kennison Forest Products, Inc.
- Kraft Tool Co.
- LATUX Diamond Blade Distributors
- Marshalltown Company
- Mason Contractors Association of America
- Masonry Foams and Coatings, A Division of CFI FOAM, Inc.
- Mortar Net Solutions
- Non-Stop Scaffolding
- Pecora Corporation
- PROSOCO, Inc.
- Quest Building Products, Inc.
- SPEC MIX, Inc.
- Trowel Trades, Inc.
Congratulations to all the winners!
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.