Building Envelope Commissioning From the Mason Contractor’s Perspective
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Codes & Standards
A discussion of the components of both the building enclosure coordination program (BECP) and BECx. A successful BECx must mandate a BECP within the specifications.
- What is a Building Enclosure Commissioning Program (BECx)?
- Why do Owners and Architects seek to implement a BECx on their projects?
- What must a mason do to provide the deliverables for a a project where BECx is stipulated?
- What must a mason contractor include in reference to the BECx at the time of project bidding?
- What is a building enclosure coordination program (BECP)and why is it critical for all subcontractors to implement a BECP.
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|