Foundation Skills Instructional Training Video for Concrete & Clay Pavers
Provider: School For Advanced Segmental Paving
• Instructional Training Video for Concrete & Clay Pavers
• Presented by the School for Advanced Segmental Paving (SASP)
• Provides industry best practices techniques and technology
• Addresses specialized installation techniques
• Certification test available to become SASP Certified
• HD DVD Format
• Run time 136 minutes
• Available in English and Spanish
The Foundation Skills for Paver Construction class is one of the most popular hands-on classes offered at the School for Advanced Segmental Paving. Developed with the assistance of the School’s Contractor Founders and adhering to ICPI & BIA standards, this class is an asset to anyone in the hardscape industry.
In order to further the level of education in our industry, the Foundation Skills Instructional Training Video for Concrete & Clay Pavers was created. This video course was designed to increase segmental paving construction knowledge, efficiency and standards through the use of industry best practices techniques and technology.
For more information please visit www.paverschool.com or contact School For Advanced Segmental Paving at 952-226-6400.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|