How to Increase Job Site Labor Productivity: A 15-Point Program
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Productivity is defined as the units of work produced per person hour of effort. The key to generating profits in the competitive construction industry is to increase productivity. Learn the measurement of job site productivity with fifteen specific steps in this session. Topics of discussion include new measurement techniques, practical personnel management practices, planning and control procedures.
1. Analyze how the correction of small productivity defects can impact project time and cost
2. Observe new techniques using best practices, productivity variation and defect analysis
3. Discover how to implement MORE, Six Sigma and Lean to improve productivity
4. Acquire a new quantitative technique using MPDM
5. Evaluate how to prioritize supervision time and actions
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|