Management Essentials for the First Time or Recently Promoted Manager
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Becoming a manager is one of the most challenging and critical career transitions. Managers are often chosen from high-performing individuals. These highly proficient doers often become struggling managers, without the methods or skills need to succeed.
Who Should Attend:
- New managers and those considering a transition into management
- Mid-level managers to supervisors
- Experienced managers who want to increase their leadership effectiveness
- Understand the difference between being an individual contributor and a manager
- Identify the mindset required for being a successful manager
- Learn the Four Core Conversations: Goal Setting, Praising, Redirecting and Wrapping Up
- Gain skills needed to boost relationships and work well with others
- Help managers be successful by receiving the essential skills to balance relationships with results
For more information or to register, please visit www.masoncontractors.org/register/1701291221905944835 or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|March 28, 2018||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT||