Managing Electronic Communication
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
This course covers the purpose of an email policy and identifies the issues faced by organizations using emails. It also discusses creating and deploying an effective email policy for companies. Finally, the legislations regarding email monitoring are identified with special emphasis on Banking & Finance Regulatory Compliance.
You will not be required to pass the quizzes in order to start the next lesson. You will be required to pass the final exam with a 70% in order to receive course credit.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.
- Understand the necessity of a corporate policy on email use and retention
- Outline the number of ways in which the company email policy can be enforced
- Learn about the possibility of legal liability faced by a company
- Understand what are confidentiality breaches and how they come about
- Understand how a company?s reputation can be damaged by email content
- Learn how a company?s productivity and resources stand to be affected by inappropriate use of the email system
- Understand the various threats that an organization faces due to sexist or racist content and intellectual property
- Understand how to effectively retain and delete electronic records
- Learn the state and federal legislations regarding email monitoring
- Understand the legal standpoint on email auditing and interception
- What is an Email Policy?
- What Are The Email Threats That Companies Face
- Creating And Deploying An Electronic Messaging Policy
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|