Networking Round Table Discussions: Estimating/Marketing/Sales
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Networking Round Table Discussions will engage different positions within a masonry company. The group will address and discuss issues of relevance to the duties they perform for the company.
The session will have an appointed leader from within the segment. That person will initiate conversation and coordinate the time for the group. Attendees should be prepared to participate in conversation about the issues at hand and should be willing to share best practices.
This is a great opportunity to openly discuss topics with other peers from around the country in a non-competitive atmosphere and for your company to walk away with a host of new best practices to implement in your company.
Discussion topics include:
- Specific questions you would like answered
- Improve your marketing program
- Improve relationships and build new ones
- Differentiate your company from your competitors
- Follow-up on your bids measure hit rate
- Get profitable work now
- Expand geographically or into new markets
- Use fellow employees to sell work
- Get involved in social media to get more profitable work
- Improve sales techniques in today's economy
- The most important thing you plan to do in the future
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|