Sales Workshop: Moving Ahead of Your Competition
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
Who Should Attend?
Sales Workshop is especially developed for individuals responsible for selling their company’s services, products, and reputation. It is focused on strengthening sales skills to overcome the #1 Challenge for construction sales, the “Low Bid Customer” (aka LBC), who often masks their need for a premium contractor.
Becoming the Master Sales Professional
• Needed mental preparation for selling construction services & products
• Learning to read your customer’s profile & “hot buttons”
• Executing PDG’s 10 Points of Contact©
• How to build your “challenger sales” approach
Taking the “Offense” on the Low Bid Customer (LBC)
• How to separate price only from the customer’s real needs
• 15 reasons that take the LBC off their game
• Overcoming LBC buying objections & moving to the “close”
• Leveraging customer’s “signs of interest” to work for you
Sales Strategies for Your “7th, 8th, and 9th Inning Closers”
• The 7th Inning Closer: Being consistent, clear, and calculated!
• The 8th Inning Closer: Separating fact from fiction & softening the customers’ “under-belly”!
• The 9th Inning Closer: Close the deal…NOW!
ACTION: Hands-On Closings
• Every attendee will participate in a “mock” closing of selling their company’s “product”
• Each closing will be assessed using PDG’s Sales Coach Assessment©
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|