The Contractors Guide to Building a Quality Safety Program
This seminar is designed to educate the contractor and/or company-designated safety representative on how to develop a safety program or improve on an existing program for their company. Attendees will learn the basic components necessary to developing a program that they can manage internally and implement both internally and externally. The seminar will review record keeping, basic training, how to write a basic health & safety plan, basic accident investigation, and basic job site and OSHA standards and inspection procedures.
1. Identify the skill set needed to develop and manage a safety program
2. Discuss the training required for the manager of your safety program
3. Recognize the importance of record keeping and incident documentation
4. Review how to build a basic written health and safety plan
5. Describe OSHA, and identify how their standards impact your business
For more information please visit www.worldofconcrete.com or contact Informa at 972-536-6416.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|