Working Around Equipment (MSHA)
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This module focuses on the use of personal protective equipment including physical protection, hearing protection, and improved visibility.
Reference: 30 CFR Part 46.5.b.4
When you're done with this module, you'll have an understanding of the following:
- The need for PPE
- The employer's responsibility regarding PPE
- Your responsibility regarding PPE
- Head protection PPE
- Face and eye protection PPE
- Hearing protection PPE
- Hand and arm protection PPE
- Foot and leg protection PPE
- Body protection PPE
- Reflective clothing PPE
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.