Masonry Hall of Fame
The Masonry Hall of Fame was created by the Mason Contractors Association of America to recognize and award those individuals who have dedicated their lives to the masonry industry.
Do you know someone who has dedicated their life to the masonry industry? If so, nominate them to be part of the Masonry Hall of Fame. Nominations will be accepted August 1, 2017 through November 1, 2017. Nominees accepted into the Hall of Fame will be inducted during the MCAA Convention.
Nominations are now closed.
Hall of Fame Criteria
- Individuals must have had a major impact on the masonry industry, not necessarily with just the MCAA.
- Nominations must state the significant accomplishments of the individual nominee.
- Individuals must have been or be in the industry for a minimum of 25 years.
- Individuals cannot be a current executive officer of the MCAA.
- Masonry instructors can only be submitted by the National Masonry Instructors Association.
- Submissions will be reviewed and voted upon by the Hall of Fame Selection Committee.
- Nominees must receive two-thirds of the eligible votes in order to be accepted into the Hall of Fame.
- Involvement in the industry is open. Nominees can be but are not limited to contractors, employees, instructors, architects, engineers, and association staff.
- Each recipient will receive one plaque.
- A high resolution photo must be provided for each inductee to be used on the Hall of Fame plaque.