Important Updates for Masonry Showcase
By Colin Faul
The 2005 Masonry Showcase is only a few months away and we have important updates on the show benefiting both exhibitor and attendees.
There have been some exciting additions to the exhibit floor making it easier for attendees to access your booth and to keep them on the floor where you want them. These additions include:
- 20' wide "Super Highway" connecting the three shows together giving attendees easier access to your booth
- Whole show is moved forward so that the escalators add a third entrance
- More visibility from the lobby/registration area by using 4' high drapes at the entrance giving attendees an easier view of the floor and its exhibitors
- Taste of Chicago Lunch Area keeping attendees on the floor and providing easily accessible food for exhibitors so your booth will not be left understaffed
- Complimentary Exhibit Floor Passes: All attendees of the Masonry Showcase and Construct AmericaTM will have free access to all three shows this year. Masonry Showcase attendees are currently being heavily inundated with show brochures as well as FREE PASS mailers further notifying attendees of this must attend event. Further marketing to local Chicago contractors in the surround states are being heavily marketed with Masonry Showcase promotional pieces notifying them of the complimentary attendance at a local show just a drive away.
- Exposition Services Contractor: GES Exposition Services will be our new Expo Contractor at the 2005 Masonry Showcase. They have committed to provide quality service and discounted prices that exhibitors of Masonry Showcase have come to known. Exhibitor Kit materials will be mailed in late December.
Containing all information for the upcoming Masonry Showcase will be mailed late December. If you have not received your manual, or would like an additional copy sent, please contact Joni Mount at 800-536-2225.
Reservations are now being accepted for exhibitors in the 2005 Masonry Showcase at the Headquarter Fairmont Chicago Hotel. Please call 800-536-2225 for details or register online at www.masonryshowcase.com.
Tuesday April 19, 2005
Wednesday April 20, 2005
Thursday April 21, 2005
Friday April 22, 2005
About the Author
Colin Faul was the Director of Marketing and Director of Professional Development for the Mason Contractors Association of America.