Masonry Training Series Volume 3 Now Available in Spanish
The Mason Contractors Association of America is pleased to announce the release of the Spanish edition of MCAA's Masonry Training Series Volume 3. The composition of the masonry workforce is changing, and the MCAA recognizes the importance of addressing the training of all apprentices.
Written by a team of individuals from around the country and translated into Spanish by our affiliates and members in Arizona and California, the MCAA Masonry Training Series was developed in response to industry demands for skilled, well-trained masons. This easy to use Year Three Volume has fifteen different topics in a modular system. Used by the best contractors and training programs in the United States, this training series is the only one you’ll ever need!
- Meets the U.S. Department of Labor standards for apprenticeship training. Each volume includes over 144 hours of classroom instruction.
- Modules are self contained - they can be used in the sequence suggested by MCAA or can be customized to meet individual program needs.
- Current OSHA regulations are incorporated as well as the most up-to-date information on specialty areas.
- An Instructor's Manual with class exercises, instructional suggestions and sample test questions is available.
- Chapter objectives, key words, chapter references and supplemental readings are included in each module.
If you are interested in purchasing MCAA's Masonry Training Series Volume 3 - Spanish Edition or additional titles in MCAA's Masonry Training Series, please visit our Online Bookstore at www.masoncontractors.org or call our national headquarters at 800-536-2225.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.