Masonry Industry STAKEHOLDERS' Planning Conference
In follow-up to our Industry STAKEHOLDERS' Meeting on September 21, 2010, we have scheduled a 1.5 day Masonry Industry STAKEHOLDERS' Planning Conference.
The conference will be held at the East Valley Institute of Technology (EVIT) in Mesa. Following is a preliminary outline of the schedule. Details will be provided as they become available:
Friday, November 12, 2010
- Registration - 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Keynote Address - 2:30 - 3:15 p.m.
Speaker: Matthew J. Salmon, Member of Congress (Retired)
- Breakout Session #1: 3:15 - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
- Opening Session - 8:00 - 8:45 a.m.
- Breakout Session #2: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Breakout Session #3: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Breakout Session #4: 1:45 - 2:30 p.m.
- Closing Session: 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Event RegistrationIn order to cover our costs, there will be a charge of $35 per person for early registration. After November 2nd, registration will increase to $45 per person. You can pay at the door or mail your check payable to Arizona Masonry Contractors Association, 1803 N. 40th Street, Suite 102, Phoenix, AZ 85008.
Register for this event online.
For the sake of our industry, please mark your calendar and plan to participate in this very important event. Remember, it will only work if we all work together to form a united front.
For more information about this event, contact:
Arizona Masonry Contractors Association
Arizona Masonry Guild
About the Author
Lori Maximenko is the Executive Director for the Arizona Masonry Contractors Association.