Wright Tool Introduces New Tool Test Program
Program allows contractors to test tools for 30 days
By Wright Tool
Wright Tool has introduced its new tool test program that challenges contractors to test Wright Tool's U.S.A.-made tools for superior safety, professional quality, and the highest value for the price.
The tool test program allows contractors to request up to eight different Wright Tool products through the online site (www.wrighttool.com/tooltestsafety) and use them for 30 days from the date of delivery. The tools will be delivered on site to the contractor by a local Wright Tool representative after the online form is filled out allowing them to work with and test the tools.
The products available for testing are:
- 7-piece combination wrench set, 3/8- to 3/4 inches,12 point
- 1-5/8-inch combination wrench,12 point
- 1/2-inch drive, 10 1/2 inch long ratchet, knurled grip
- 1-1/4-inch structural wrench, offset head, black
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch drive, 6 point standard impact socket
- 5/8-inch to 1/2-inch drive, 12 point standard socket
- 9/16-inch to 1/2-inch drive, 12 point standard socket
- 1/2-inch drive WrightGrip SB scaffold ratchet
About the Author
Wright Tool manufactures a complete line of more than 4,000 professional-grade hand tools for the industrial, contractor, and MRO markets. Visit www.wrighttool.com.