Ten Reasons to Attend the BrickStainable Awards Ceremony
An invitation to celebrate with the winners
Potomac Valley Brick invites you to spend the evening honoring the innovative winners of the 2nd Annual BrickStainable Design Competition. Join us for the sustainable design industry’s most inspiring event in 2011.
The top ten reasons to attend the BrickStainable Awards Ceremony:
- Get an upclose look at inspiring designs and advancements in sustainable design!
- Best networking opportunity of 2011 with the A/E/C community!
- Keynote speaker, Cambridge University Professor Alan Short will travel from the UK to speak at the program!
- Meet the winning teams from across the globe!
- Talk to the esteemed panel of jurors!
- Mingle with the BrickStainable visionaries Alan Richardson, Peter Doo & Rob Busler!
- Enjoy the National Building Museum (one of the most magnificent masonry structures in the world – 15 million bricks – 124 years old)!
- Fantastic cocktail reception, delicious dinner & drinks!
- Meet our incredible partners who helped us make BrickStainable possible!
- Spend an evening in Washington, DC and enjoy all the city has to offer!
Don’t miss your opportunity to recognize and celebrate with our winners!
RSVP at www.BrickStainable.com or call 301-309-9600 x143 by March 21, 2011.
About the Author
Karli Simmons was the Coordinator of Marketing at Potomac Valley Brick.