Husqvarna Launches New Website
Revamped site features interactive guides to help contractors
Husqvarna Construction Products recently launched a new, improved website, designed to offer easier navigation and to enable contractors to find exactly the right information for their needs. The new site provides technical specs, how-to guides, and information about the company’s products and accessories.
Key site features include:
- An interactive tool guide that helps contractors find the perfect diamond tool, depending on the material to be cut.
- Equipment page upgrades that include technical specifications, tool recommendations as well as accessories and other related products, with all the information located on one page to help ensure contractors select the right tools and accessories for a particular model instead of having to visit multiple pages. Contractors can also compare different models to find the one that best fits their needs.
- The FAQ pages on diamond blades and bits allow contractors to troubleshoot through various situations.
- An ‘Innovations’ tab highlights various technological developments by Husqvarna that sets its equipment apart from competitors.
- ‘How-to Guides’ are available on several pieces of equipment. These guides walk through safety, set-up, operation, maintenance and how to perform specific cutting techniques. The guides are supplemented with videos for quick reference.
About the Author
The Husqvarna Group is the world's largest producer of outdoor power products including chainsaws, trimmers, lawn mowers and garden tractors. Visit www.husqvarna.com to learn more.