New ASTM Standards in Building Codes
Order your copy today
Get the tools you need to meet the requirements established by the International Code Council (ICC). Over 1,500 ASTM construction specifications, practices, and test methods provide easy access to the latest ASTM standards referenced by:
- The International Codes published by ICC®
- NationalBuilding Code of Canada–National Research Council Canada
- Uniform Plumbing Code and Uniform Mechanical Code–International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- BSD SpecLink®
- NFPA5000™—Building Construction and Safety Code™
- SPECTEXT® Master Guide Specifications
For more information, use this link or contact ASTM Customer Service, phone: 610-832-9585; fax: 610-832-9555.
About the Author
ASTM International develops international standards for materials, products, systems and services used in construction, manufacturing and transportation. ASTM standard specifications and test methods define uniform requirements and procedures. Visit www.astm.org to find out more.