Indiana Cut Stone Announces 2011 Masonry Contractors Event
Two day event designed for contractors to learn more about Indiana Limestone
Indiana Cut Stone announced the opening of both attendee and exhibitor registration for the 2011 Masonry Contractors Workshop. This two day event will be held on October 5th and 6th, 2011 on the grounds of Indiana Cut Stone.
This event has become a signature event of the Indiana Limestone Industry and has the full support of the Indiana Limestone Institute, as well as cooperation with the Indiana Limestone Company. The Masonry Contractors Workshop is a two day event designed specifically for masonry contractors that want to learn more about Indiana Limestone and participate in approved courses available for Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) certification credits. This training will enable mason contractors to learn more about working with Indiana Limestone which has been known for over 100 years as “America’s Building Stone”.
Also being announced today is the addition of training targeted at architects that want to learn more about Indiana Limestone. The Indiana Limestone Overview - "Created by Nature, Crafted by Man" is eligible for American Institute of Architects (AIA) continuing education learning units. This training will be hosted by the Indiana Limestone Company. The length of this course is 1 Hour (1.0 Credits) and will be held on October 5th, 2011 at 3:00 PM EST at the Indiana Limestone Company's main office.
Because of the success of the 2010 event, this year's event has been drastically expanded.
This year’s event will include:
- Up to 10 hours of Indiana Limestone approved training courses available for MCAA certification credits.
- A masonry industry trade show where exhibitors from manufacturers, suppliers and service providers can meet their core customers.
- An outdoor theater where industry professionals will demonstrate their company’s new products and equipment to masonry contractor attendees.
- A dramatic tour of a gigantic Indiana Limestone quarry, courtesy of the Indiana Limestone Company.
- A detailed look at Indiana Cut Stones’ limestone fabrication facility.
- LEED and Indiana Limestone training for Architects and other design professionals.
The Masonry Contractors Workshop will provide lunch on each day of event as well as buses to the Limestone Quarry Tour and the nearby event parking.
Visit the event website at www.masonry-contractors-workshop.com for more details about the event and to register as an attendee or an exhibitor.
About the Author
Indiana Cut Stone is the worldwide leader in limestone fabrication. The prides itself on its prompt and courteous service, technical expertise, state of the art facility and capabilities to handle projects of any size. Visit www.indystone.com to learn more.