AEM elects 2012 officers
Fowler named Chair
By Pat Monroe
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers:
- Chair is Russell Fowler, President & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee.
- Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois.
- Treasurer is Brian Kober, Vice President Corporate Planning & Strategy of Komatsu America Corporation, Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
- Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time President, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, Vice President Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Illinois.
- CE Sector Board Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith & Vice President Astec Aggregate & Mining Group of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wisconsin.
About the Author
Pat Monroe is the Public Relations Manager at the Association of Equipment Manufacturers.