RMMI 2012 Board of Directors
Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute announces 2012 Board of Directors
The Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute has announced its 2012 Board of Directors.
The Executive Board includes: Jim Serowski, 2012 Board President; Gary Feiner, Past President; Mark Stutz President-Elect 2013; and Jay Retzko, Secretary/Treasurer.
The full 2012 Board of Directors include:
- Tom Murray, Vice President of Lakewood Brick and Tile Company
- Mark Stutz, Vice President of Sales for General Shale Brick. (President –elect 2013)
- Jay Retzko of Best Block Company (Secretary-Treasurer)
- Colleen Ryan, Sales & Marketing Manager of St. Vrain Block
- Pem Eberlein, President of A.P. Eberlein Co, Inc.
- Jim Serowski, President of JVS Masonry, Inc. (2012 Board President)
- Gary Feiner, TXI Western Regional Production Manager, E,S & C (Past President)
- John McHugh, General Manager of US Mix Co.
- Jeff Berven, CRS Insurance
- Michael Schuller, President of Atkinson-Noland & Associates
About the Author
Nancy Partridge, APR is the Interim Executive Director for the Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute.