MCAA’s Eighth Annual Online Auction
Bid on products for a fraction of the cost of retail
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America’s (MCAA) eighth annual Online Auction will be held at www.masoncontractors.org/auction from Tuesday, April 24 through Thursday, April 26, 2012.
The MCAA’s annual Online Auction is a great opportunity for you to purchase products for a fraction of the cost of retail while supporting the association and helping your company at the same time. Bid on new, name brand equipment for nearly half of the cost of retail. All proceeds support Mason Contractors Association of America programs.
Current products include:
- 14 Pallets of 80 lb Amerimix 400 Gray Type S Mortar Kent WA Area
- Mortar Net USA Ltd Total Flash All-in-One Flashing System 200 Linear Feet
- 10 Bags of QUIKRETE Bulk Mortar or Grout 3000 lbs each with Silo System
- The Strapmaster from Krando Metal Products Inc
- Arbortech AS170 Brick and Mortar Saw
- 1000 Advanced Cast Stone Credit Towards Purchase of Cast Stone
- Mortar Net USA Ltd BLOK-FLASH CMU Flashing System 4 boxes 100 pans per box
- AIRPLACO Green Stripe Hose
- GATORBACK Mortar Pans - 10 Pack
- EZ Grout Poly Hog Trough
- GATORBACK Mortar Boards - 10 Pack
- MASONPROCOM Grout Grunt II 6-pack
- MASONPROCOM Bullnoser CMU Corner Router
- MASONPROCOM Heavy Duty Brick Tongs 1 case qty 6
- Trow & Holden Co Inc Rock Pick Hammer with Carbide Chisel Edge 24 oz
- 2 Kraft Tool Company W Rose 11-12 Narrow London Brick Trowels with Soft Grip Handle
- Slip Industries Inc Wallscraper
- Set of Kraft Tool Company E-Jointers and Mortar Scratchers
- Set of Kraft Tool Company W Rose Pointing and Margin Trowels with Leather Handles
The Mason Contractors Association of America would like to thank each company who donated items to the Online Auction. The MCAA appreciates your support of the industry.
Live bidding begins at 9:00 AM EDT/6:00 AM PDT on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 at www.masoncontractors.org/auction.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.