Seven Strategies to Increase Production webinar
The most important factors separating successful and unsuccessful mason contractors
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) will present Seven Strategies to Increase Production on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at 10:00 AM CDT.
This webinar, presented by Dennis Engelbrecht, Director of CEO Roundtables for the Family Business Institute, Inc., focuses on the most important factors separating successful and unsuccessful masonry contractors in each market. In these tough times where the industry as a whole is operating as a loss, survival of the fittest is the paradigm and break even can represent success, getting more from your people and your operational systems can make the difference between success and failure. See what successful contractors have done and are doing to gain time and efficiency.
We will address the following points:
- Measuring production and communicating results to drive success & improvement
- Superior job planning & logistics
- Why quality is a hidden secret to increase productions
- Contractor & job site relations - keys to successful cooperation
- Getting the ideal crew mix
- The role of the business leadership in driving production
- The truth about incentive systems. Can money motivate production?
Mason contractors registered for Masonry Certification will receive 1.00 credit in the ethics and business practices discipline upon completion of this course.
Register for Seven Strategies to Increase Production.
Visit www.masoncontractors.org/live for a full schedule of MCAA’s Live Webinar Series.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.