MCAA membership campaign
Support the MCAA
By Tim O’Toole
Support the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) by donating products to the MCAA’s membership campaign at the MCAA Convention during the World of Concrete/World of Masonry in Las Vegas. Your donated items will be included in a package given to the first twenty-five contractors to join the MCAA during the Convention.
Benefits of DonatingBy supporting MCAA’s Membership Campaign you will receive:
- Logo printed on three postcard mailings (4,000/mailing)
- Logo printed on four monthly advertisements in Masonry magazine (17,000 circulation/issue)
- Logo printed on all flyers distributed at SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® regional competitions
- Logo with link on MCAA membership campaign website (60,000 hits per day)
- Logo with link to website included in all email newsletters
- Free six month listing in MCAA Buyer’s Guide
- Five 80”x30” banners around competition area (52,000 show attendance)
- Logo printed on signs and banners
- Logo printed in MCAA Skills Challenge Program
- Mentions during competitions (3,000 live audience / 57,750 online)
Support the MCAATo donate an item for the MCAA membership campaign, please contact Nick Blohowiak with SPEC MIX, Inc. at 920-661-0940. Together, we are stronger.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.