September 23, 2012 1:20 PM CDT
QUIKRETE names “What America’s Made Of” winners
Six winners selected
By Chad Corley
The QUIKRETE® Companies, leading manufacturer of packaged concrete products for the building and home improvement markets, recently announced the six winners of the QUIKRETE® “What America’s Made Of™” sweepstakes. The winners, which entered the sweepstakes at www.DannyLipford.com each received a copy of the QUIKRETE® Guide to Concrete book and up to $599 in QUIKRETE® products to help build a patio, BBQ fire pit, walkway or outdoor kitchen.
- Wendy Langhoff from Kimball, Mich.
- Gregory Williams from Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ronni Fox from Buffalo, NY
- Mike Perkins from Phoenix, Ariz.
- Joy Bennett from Harlingen, Texas
- Kathleen Simpson from Craig, Colo.
- Patio—Crack-Resistant Concrete Mix, Cure & Seal and Liquid Color
- BBQ Fire Pit Kit—Pavestone blocks, caps, insert ring, grate, sand and construction adhesive
- Walkway—WalkMaker® Form, Crack-Resistant Concrete Mix, Liquid Color, PowerLocTM and Jointing Sand
- Outdoor Kitchen—Mason Mix, QUIKWALL®, Countertop Mix, Liquid Color, Cure & Seal, and Guide to Concrete book.
About the Author
Chad Corley is the Director of Public Relations at QUIKRETE.