How Contractors Can Become Invincible to Lawsuits webinar
Save thousands in taxes
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) will present How Mason Contractors Can Become Invincible to Lawsuits and Save Thousands in Taxes on Wednesday, October 3, 2012, at 10:00 AM CDT.
From this presentation, you will learn lawsuit protection, tax reduction, and estate planning strategies most advisors are unaware of including:
- Sources of lawsuits mason contractors are exposed to and how to prevent them.
- How mason contractors can protect 100% of their professional and personal assets from lawsuits.
- How mason contractors can protect their business, property, and personal assets in the event of a judgment in excess of liability insurance or an exclusion in a policy.
- How to avoid the most common asset protection mistakes made by mason contractors and their advisors.
- How mason contractors can minimize vicarious liability for the acts of other professionals and staff.
Mason contractors registered for Masonry Certification will receive 1.50 credit in the ethics and business practices discipline upon completion of this course.
Register for How Mason Contractors Can Become Invincible to Lawsuits and Save Thousands in Taxes.
Visit www.masoncontractors.org/live for a full schedule of MCAA’s Live Webinar Series.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.