Nissan Forklift Service Excellence Award winners
Nissan Forklift Corp. announces the winners of its Service Excellence Program
Nissan Forklift Corporation announces the winners of its Service Excellence Program (SEP) Awards for the past year. The SEP is designed to reward and recognize those Nissan Forklift dealers who have achieved the highest standards of aftermarket service.
Nissan Forklift’s SEP was established in 1995. Its ongoing mission is to provide a comprehensive program for its dealer service network that is based on implementation of best-in-class principles covering technical and customer service practices. Through SEP, Nissan Forklift recognizes those dealers who cultivate an environment for delivering a truly exceptional customer experience, and ultimately achieve a competitive advantage in the markets they serve.
Nissan Forklift dealerships that participate in the Service Excellence Program meet standards across seven main categories including business planning, employee competence and customer satisfaction. The standards in each area result in Nissan Forklift dealerships that provide more efficient work order processing and billing, well-trained and certified technicians as well as overall quality products and services for their customers.
Those dealers who excel across the categories are rewarded for their efforts by achieving one of the program’s three levels of awards: Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Service Excellence Award Winners 2011
- Equipment Depot in Mechanicsburg, Pa.
- J.M. Equipment Inc. in Manteca, Calif.
- New England Industrial Truck Inc. in Woburn, Mass.
- Nissan Forklift of Michigan in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- M & L Industries in Metairie, La.
- Adobe Equipment LLC in Houston, Texas
- Buffalo Materials Handling in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Handling Systems in Phoenix, Ariz.
- J.H. Ryder Machinery Ltd. in Mississauga, Ontario
- J.M. Equipment Inc. in Sacramento, Calif.
- J.V. Equipment in Edinburg, Texas
- Liftec in S. Plainfield, N.J.
- Lift Solutions in Omaha, Neb.
- A.F. Enterprise in Shreveport, La.
- A.F. Enterprise in Longview, Texas
- G.W. Van Keppel Company in Kansas City, Kan.
- LPM in Bethany, Okla.
“Congratulations to our Service Excellence Award winners!” said Dan Domberg, director, customer quality and satisfaction, Nissan Forklift. “The team effort and priority that these dealers have given to achieving total customer satisfaction make them very deserving of this acknowledgement.”
About the Author
Nissan Forklift Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nissan Motor Company Ltd., designs, manufactures and supports a complete line of material handling equipment that delivers features resulting in greater dependability, higher productivity and lower operational costs. For more information, contact Nissan Forklift Corporation at 815-568-0061 or visit www.nissanforklift.com