Free Best Practices for Masonry Stone Veneer webinar
Presented by Oldcastle Building Products
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) will host Best Practices for Masonry Stone Veneer products on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM CST, presented by Oldcastle Building Products.
The choice of concrete masonry in the building's envelope provides a durable and permanent material that will last the life of a building. In this course, you will learn about the following:
- The variety of masonry and stone veneer products available
- Design options that affect choices
- Achieving variations in texture, pattern, and color through modular design
- Critical detailing and project management
- Preventing moisture penetration
Space is limited. Register for Best Practices for Masonry Stone Veneer Products.
Visit www.masoncontractors.org/live for a full schedule of MCAA’s Live Webinar Series.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.