EP Henry announces 2013 MAHTS dates
MAHTS will be held in two convenient locations for 2013
Hosted by EP Henry, a leading manufacturer of unit concrete pavers, the Mid-Atlantic Hardscaping Trade Show (MAHTS) will be held in two convenient locations for 2013. The first show will take place at the Lancaster Convention Center in Lancaster, PA with educational seminars January 14-16, 2013 and the trade show open January 15-16, 2013. The second show will take place at Atlantic City Convention Center in Atlantic City, NJ with educational seminars February 11 – 14, 2013 and the trade show open February 12-13, 2013.
MAHTS is the ORIGINAL and longest running Hardscaping educational forum and trade show in North America and is the largest education based event that just happens to be held right in your own backyard. It is the one show that brings it all together: construction and business skills training, industry certification, arena and classroom education combined with an expo hall and the opportunity to network with industry suppliers, distributors and peers.
MAHTS offers attendees:
- Over 110 Educational classes with 70 courses never offered before at MAHTS and at least quadruple the education offered at any other Hardscaping industry event
- 17 Area Demonstrations with a MAHTS Exclusive: Demonstrations presented in Spanish
- MAHTS 2013 speakers have over 500 years of combined experience in the Hardscaping and/or landscaping industry
- 7 days of education for beginners through advanced
- 85 FREE courses available (with paid registration)
- Continuing Education Credits for ICPI, NCMA, CLT, and PCH
- Permeable Paver Course including Advanced PICP and Sustainable Design
- LIVE Webinar to help attendees learn which courses are best to attend (broadcast will also be available online through the show dates
- Discounted registration rates for early registration and registering online
- Discounted accommodations
- Various special events including opportunities to win prizes and networking cocktail receptions
Please visit www.mahts.com for more information.
About the Author
Meaghan Reess is the Marketing Manager at EP Henry Corporation.