Back by popular demand: Join the MCAA; get $1,500 in supplies
Become a member and receive over $1,500 in materials and supplies
By Tim O’Toole
When you become a member of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA), you’ll receive a membership package including masonry materials and supplies valued at over $1,500.
This special offer is back by popular demand and only available for a limited time. Purchase your membership package online at www.masoncontractors.org/shop/join.
Membership Package includes:
- Two years of membership in the MCAA (average cost $3,560)
- SPEC MIX® Standard Gray mortar or core fill grout ($250 value)
- 2013 MCAA Midyear or 2014 MCAA Convention Individual Attendee Package ($500 value)
- Blåkläder gift certificate ($100 value)
- Bon Tool gift certificate ($100 value)
- Crick Tool 24” level ($85 value)
- EZ Grout Corporation mortar tubs ($299 value)
- GATORBACK mortar board and mortar pan ($70 value)
- GROUT GRUNT two-scoop pack ($80 value)
- Hydro Mobile gift certificate
- iQ Power Tools diamond blade package ($100 value)
- Johnson Level 48” level
- Marshalltown tool bag, trowel and margin trowel ($110 value)
- STIHL gift certificate ($100 value)
- MCAA Max Hat ($15 value)
- MCAA Max Shirt ($20 value)
- All of the priceless benefits of being a member of the MCAA
This special incentive may never be offered again. Join now before our limited quantities run out! Sign-up to become a member online today at www.masoncontractors.org/shop/join.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing for the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA). He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.