NCMA 2013 Midyear Meeting registration information
Taking place July 31 – August 3 in Chicago
Register today for the 2013 NCMA Midyear Meeting taking place July 31 – August 3 at The Drake Hotel in Chicago, IL. The NCMA Midyear meeting serves as the forum for important committee program planning, budgeting and priority setting activities.
To view the most current schedule and to find everything you need to register, please click here.
Several highlights include:
- Important Strategic Planning in NCMA Committee Meetings!
- Vital Industry and Association Updates in the NCMA Town Hall!
- Fun-filled Member Reception/Dinner Cruise!
- NCMA Paul & Helen Lenchuk Golf Tournament!
- NCMA Political Fundraiser and NCMA PAC Reception -- Your Capitol Hill Connection!
- Unit Design Competition Presentations and Awards!
- NCMA Business Lunch with special recognitions and awards presentations as well as an update from Chairman Charles Newsome on the state of the association.
- Small Business/Family Business Forum – important information exchange among NCMA members!
Thank you for your continued support!! We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
About the Author
The National Concrete Masonry Association (NCMA), established in 1918, is the national trade association representing the concrete masonry industry. For more information visit www.ncma.org.